About Jen Tennille Illustration and DesignJen Tennille Illustration and Design is a Washington based creative art studio. Specializing in colored pencil and crayon illustration, Jen Tennille also works in digital design, creating e-books, product manuals and how-to, commercial clip art, print advertising, and digital marketing graphics.
- Advertising: print ads, posters, trade ads, and fliers.
- Branding: visual identity, logo development, brand standards portfolios, and brand packages.
- Print Design: books, catalogs, brochures, reports, newsletters, mailers, and presentations.
- Point of Purchase: signage and display.
- Illustration: colored pencil, crayon, pen and ink, digital art.
- Internet: social media marketing and advertisements, blog design, e-books, website graphics.
Arts and Crafts
- Draw Doodle Style Series: e-books ranked top 20 in Amazon's Best Sellers Arts and Crafts Category for an entire consecutive year.
- Brick Stitch Bead Patterns Journal: blog averages over 400 individual visits daily.
- Clip art and digital scrapbooking packages.
- Coloring books and pages.